The Property Sales management system is fully implemented onto SAP Business One, the leading ERP system for small to midsized companies and offers a comprehensive solution to handle residential property sales.
This management system handles the following elements: complete inventory of the available assets for sale, marketing for potential clients, sale contracts, tenant additions and changes, collections and receipts, guarantees, property registrations, property inspections and tenant complaints
- Define and update the available properties for sale – divided into various levels: Project, building, apartment, plot, and block.
- Monitor marketing procedures and match the property to the client's requirements
- Handle sale contracts along with additions and changes, charges and interests and linkage and calculations.
- Handle the collection process, along with incoming payments, invoices and receipts and monitor payment arrears.
- Handle guarantees and issue guarantee requests based on incoming payments and their expiration.
- Budgetary control and generated reports through various parameters, such as: Account status, financial concentrates, expected income etc.
- Handle tenant complaints and annual inspections of the property